Hello. I have several problems with variable coloring, it seems strange.
Look at the image, please:
So, the problems are:
- existingObject is black as parameter, but red in function body
- existingObj is black, while it is not defined
- existingObject.someProperty is red
- A is black, but if i use it as A.B, it is red
- [Non related] When i doubleclick variable the '’ character is not selected.
It is not theme (One Light - One Light), as I’ve changed default themes and they all seem to use strange coloring.
I find it strange because IDEs usually don’t color same variable differently, and don’t color different objects with same color. Current coloring not making much sense to me.
(I’ve used google)