Wowzers! Atom has exceeded my expectations

At last - graduated from Dreamweaver. I’ve used DW for around 14 years now. i’ve gone back and fourth between many different text editors but always ended up back on DW. Edit Plus was a contender for a long time, but I dunno. Just wasn’t a good fit.

I somehow came across Atom and for the life of me, I can’t remember how. I’m elated with this application. I have so much work to do on my own website but the ability to customize every single thing in Atom makes it way more fun than working on my website. It’s almost weird. I want to theme my arse off now! I want Windows to have this type customization (make it happen plz). One of the amazing features of this app are the snippets that you can create. If i were super lazy, I would create a snippet that would create my entire website and I’m sure it’s possible.

I guess in a nutshell, I wanna say thanks for Atom. It’s like… the brother I never had. The pet that never ran away. I look very forward to using this for years and years to come. No matter who becomes the next president.