Windows 10

I’v tried to install Atom on my windows 10 64bit but it keeps saying “To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher”, and i can’t find anything on “Atom.io”, any help? :slight_smile:

So you don’t see this big red button when you go to https://atom.io?

That is the problem, i downloaded it there, and it still keep saying to check version, that is why i posted a topic :slight_smile:

There is only one version of Atom for Windows and it should work fine with any version of Windows version 7 or later, whether 32-bit or 64-bit. If you’re running into problems installing Atom, you should try the troubleshooting steps in the FAQ first:

I am a hobby programmer (still in early days)
I had a similar problem. Got Windows 64 bit installed on my new computer but somehow many of the Atom add-in packages did not work well as on my old 32 bit machine.
Github is running a version releases site (see link below)
I selected Windows.zip file and installed 32 bit version and all add-ins are running without issues
As long you run underlying programs such as Python etc on 64-bit version you don’t really lose out on performance/speed (tested it on a program to determine Pi until the millionth decimal and recorded timing)