Window repaint not working on Windows 7 Enterprise edition

I have created a simple application which launches a single Browser window with internet url. It works perfectly fine on osx but window fails to repaint itself on Windows 7 Enterprise edition. Windows does not come to focus. When i click on it, it just shows another windows content painted on it. Sometimes it takes long time to show the webpage. I see three processes launching on windows platform as shown in this image.

One of the process seems to be using gpu which i think is missing from my system. I checked device manager and I dont see any GPU unit listed.

Could it be that my windows machine is not as powerful as OS X machine from hardware perspective?

I would like to know why everything works fine on mac osx but not on windows. Here is how I am launching Browser WIndow.

var width = 1024;
var height = 968;

// Create the browser window.
mainWindow = new BrowserWindow({
  'width': width,
  'height': height,
  'max-width': width,
  'max-height': height,
  'fullscreen': false,
  'frame': false,
  'kiosk': false,
  'transparent': true,
  'show': true,
  'resizable': false,
  'node-integration': false
});

var myloadurl = '<https-url>';

mainWindow.loadURL(myloadurl);

// Emitted when the window is closed.
mainWindow.on('closed', function() {
	// Dereference the window object, usually you would store windows
	// in an array if your app supports multi windows, this is the time
	// when you should delete the corresponding element.
	mainWindow = null;

});

if you are not clear about my question, please comment and I will try to clarify it.

Do you have Windows Classic theme running or Aero otherwise disabled? Atom requires hardware acceleration and this is known to stop it working.

Thank you damleng. After i switched to Aero theme from Control panel/Personalization, Browser window is showing web page fine. My system is little slow than before but I imagine it is due to hardware acceleration.