Why doesn't the documentation have command name?

Hi I’m an Emacs user who is learning Atom.

I’m reading the documentation and finding it very difficult to learn new commands. Firstly it only shows the Mac shortcuts and a brief description. It’s fine to have Mac shortcuts only, but moreover it doesn’t have the command name either.

I found multiple cursor feature at section 2.4 here.

https://atom.io/docs/v1.5.1/using-atom-editing-and-deleting-text

Since I’m using Linux, I wanted to find “cmd-shift-L” whose description is “Convert a multi-line selection into multiple cursors”. I opened a command palette and tried to find “convert”, “multi”, “cursor”, but I failed to find the command.

Did lots of web search and finally found that the command name is “editor:split-selections-into-lines”. Then I wanted to learn another function.

ctrl-cmd-G: Select all words in a document that are the same as the one under the current cursor(s)

Couldn’t find it easily from the command palette and the shortcuts. Had to do Google search again. Finally I found that the command name is “find-and-replace:select-all”. Why doesn’t the documentation say the command name like the following?

ctrl-cmd-G: Select all words in a document that are the same as the one under the current cursor(s) (find-and-replace:select-all)

Without the information it’s extremely difficult to know what is what. Even if I use Mac, I would probably want to know the command name anyway.

Is there a reason not to have that in the documentation?