Where can I find the available generic syntax variables?

I’m trying to create a new syntax for Siemens macro language and machine code and can not find any documentation on the correct syntax variables to use. For example, I can not find where the difference between ‘constant.boolean’ and ‘constant.numeric’ can be found. If anyone can point me to a file that I can use as a reference of the available options, that would be great.

Thanks,
Josh

Where can I find the styles for grammer tokens?

Currently there is no documentation for grammars (issue). Atom follows TextMate naming conventions (most Atom syntax themes and grammars got ported from TextMate bundles)

For example, I can not find where the difference between ‘constant.boolean’ and ‘constant.numeric’ can be found.

‘constant.boolean’ represent numbers e.g. 42, 1.3f, 0x4AB1U, etc.
constant.boolean ‘constant.language’ represent constants provided by the language e.g true, false, nil, YES, NO, etc.
You can use ‘constant.language.boolean’ for booleans values

More information in this topic:

Thanks for the extra links. I can follow the naming conventions of TextMate for now, and agree that more documentation and a naming convention would be very helpful. Especially to keep the theme and language syntaxes separate.