Where are some good examples of packages with UI (multiple dialogs, events, etc.)?

Am I simply missing them? I’m looking for example packages with more complex UI than just a button or label or one popup. How are people building the UIs? Space pen still? Manually (that makes a lot of code)? How are they handling events between everything? atom commands or something else?

Thanks,

Yes, that would be very interesting. I don’t know how it should be done, either. Right now, I can think of the Find/Replace functionality as a fairly complex UI. And then there are git-control and atomatigit, these seem to have comparatively complex UIs, too.

I assembled a list here some time ago:

git-contronl is the most ambitious I’ve seen, most other packages for Atom are fairly simple. As far as I can tell it’s all space-pen.

Thanks, I’ll check them out.

I thought space pen was kind of going away.

Cheers

The current one is supposed to be deprecated but they kind of forgot to offer anything else. You’ll see that the package-generator package uses nothing right now. They are planning on doing a new space-pen.

Thanks for the info, is there anywhere I can follow that news? I guess they’ll announce something on the blog too.