When I start atom-live-server it is not opening the browser

I just installed Atom in my Windows 7 then, I installed atom-live-server. After opening a project that contains only index.html, I started the atom live server by Packages>>Atom live server>>Start Server. After all the above process.
1. Atom-live-server not opening my browser.
2.It is not showing to open in different ports like " 127.0.0.1:3000", 4000,5000,8000 and 9000. it shows simply start server in Packages>>Atom live server>>Start Server.
3. I tried by manually entering the port number in my browser then also it shows empty page. My default browser is chrome.

Give some idea. I am a Newbie. Thanks in advance.

This might mean that something’s going wrong with the server starting up.

It is not showing to open in different ports like " 127.0.0.1:3000", 4000,5000,8000 and 9000. it shows simply start server in Packages>>Atom live server>>Start Server.

Because those commands are attached to keybindings. You can, of course, reach them through the Command Palette.

I tried by manually entering the port number in my browser then also it shows empty page. My default browser is chrome.

So far, you have told us only that you have a file called index.html. At no point have you indicated that there is any HTML code in that file that should be displayed.

Yes! You are right. Now I put up some HTML codes inside it and manually running on port 3000. So, it works manually now and executing well when I am refreshing my web page.

While coming to the point of automatic launching of my browser it is not working. Is there any possible way to inhibit the browser using some commands inside atom-live-server.

If you don’t mind can you please guide me the way to run the code in different ports using command palette…!

PS: Thanks a lot for your contribution. I expected you to look into this matter when I go through othesr queries. Great work! :blush: keep going!:clap:

From what I can read in the documentation, the only way should be if you have an .atom-live-server.json file that is set up to suppress the browser opening.

If you don’t mind can you please guide me the way to run the code in different ports using command palette…!

Open the Command Palette and type “atom-live-server” to see all commands from that package.