I’ve used several code editors with some form of autocomplete. Here is a typical behavior (in Sublime):
Here’s what I expect (and get):
- suggests the tag I am typing
- offers relevant attributes
- adds the chose attribute, with quotes and insertion point ready for me to type the class
Now, try this in Atom:
- All that’s suggested is useless words from the document
- After I ignore this, and type P, I get more nonsense but I see “class”
- so it types only the word
Seriously? Is this the best that can be done?
I wind up turning off autocomplete altogether and, coupled with Emmet never working in Atom, makes me have to type a lot more that I have to in my other editors.
Can this be fixed or augmented?