When I close Atom and its window is maximized, the non-maximized size of the window is off the screen after the next restart.
Do the following on Windows
- maximize the Atom window
- close Atom (any method)
- restart Atom (starts with maximized window as it should)
- click the window restore button (2nd icon/button on the upper right corner)
- The Atom window is now slightly too big and shifted a little outside the monitor screen
- resize and position the Atom window
- close Atom
- restart Atom -> window has remembered its size but not the position
- reposition and close restart -> everything is fine again
Something crazy seems to happen if Atom is closed with its window maximized.
Tested on windows 7 and 10