Version 1.4.7 and Markdown Preview

Hi All,
I have just upgraded from 1.4.6 to 1.4.7 on Mac and Linux (Ubuntu and Mint). I use Markdown Preview Enhanced to preview as I write. Since upgrading to 1.4.7, while it activates the preview pane, but nothing come up. If I deactivate MPE, and active the built-in Markdown-Preview, I get a error quoting “Previewing Markdown Failed r.trim is not a function”.

I get this on Mac and Linux. I get it if I delete .atom folder and config files and re-install from scratch. I get it with MPE version 0.17 and if I upgrade to MPE 0.18.

The problems go away if I revert to 1.4.6 (on Mac and two versions of Linux). I get no error message with MPE, just a blank pane, and I only get the error quoted above using built-in markdown-preview.

Anybody have any ideas?

David

1 Like

PS,
I just confirmed that the same problem (preview pane appears, but is blank) if I process a LaTeX file using atom-latex 0.9.1.
David

1 Like

i met the same error
T_T
and … i have no idea…

I was on Atom 1.44 using markdown-preview-enhanced and reading this I updated to 1.47 and exactly the same results … blank preview. This will need to be reported as an issue at markdown-preview-enhanced site. I notice that mermaid-preview still works (this uses markdown)

Actually this issue has been raised already.

Note: As an interim step until Atom 1.47.1 arrives i am using pandoc commands to preview markdown files. This also applies to LaTeX.