Unsafe-eval error in package?

I’m using math.js in my package, math.js uses the Function constructor to compile mathematical expressions into executable JavaScript code.

I’ve seen in two other topics about the same issue that I could use the loophole package. I’ve tried a lot with the package, but I keep having the same error.

Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'".

Uncaught EvalError: Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'".

Here’s my current code:

CalculatorView = require './calculator-view'
{allowUnsafeEval, allowUnsafeNewFunction} = require 'loophole'
mathjs = require 'mathjs'
math = mathjs()

module.exports =
  activate: ->
    atom.workspaceView.command 'calculator:expression', => @expression()

expression: ->
    # This assumes the active pane item is an editor
    meval = allowUnsafeEval -> allowUnsafeNewFunction -> math.eval;
    editor = atom.workspace.activePaneItem
    text = editor.getSelectedText()
    if text
      console.log meval(text)

Looks like a duplicate of this topic …

I’ve looked at that topic, but as I said, I’m still getting the error after using loophole.

@Azeirah @leedohm

I get the same error from importing lesshat.less.

The exception:

JavaScript evaluation error: Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". from `(function(){var a,b,c,d,e,f,g;a="[all, 0.2s, ease-in-out]".split(","),c=["background-size","border-","box-shadow","column","transform"],d=c.length,e=a,f=!1,b=a.length;for(var h=0;h<d;h++)for(var i=0;i<b;i++){g=new RegExp(c[h],"g");try{"".trim(),f=!0}catch(j){f=!1}a[i]=f?a[i].trim():a[i],g.test(a[i])&&(e[i]=a[i].replace(g,"-webkit-"+c[h]))}return e.join(", ").replace("[","").replace("]","");}())`

at new Parser (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/less-cache/node_modules/less/lib/less/parser.js:333:27)
    at LessCache.module.exports.LessCache.parseLess (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/less-cache/lib/less-cache.js:244:16)
    at LessCache.module.exports.LessCache.cssForFile (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/less-cache/lib/less-cache.js:275:20)
    at LessCompileCache.module.exports.LessCompileCache.cssForFile (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/less-compile-cache.js:40:25)
    at ThemeManager.module.exports.ThemeManager.loadLessStylesheet (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/theme-manager.js:363:33)
    at ThemeManager.module.exports.ThemeManager.loadStylesheet (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/theme-manager.js:341:21)
    at /Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/package.js:428:45
    at Array.map (native)
    at Package.module.exports.Package.loadStylesheets (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/package.js:427:59)
    at /Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/package.js:187:19

Lesshat defines all sorts of functions like so:

.background-image(...){
      @backgroundSVG: ~`(function(){function K(a){var b="ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/=",c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k=0,l=0,m="",...

Edited: wrong stacktrace