Uncaught TypeError: require.config is not a function

I am creating desktop application which loads application from url like https://192.88.32.26:84343/sampleweb/launch/index.html. This application uses requirejs to load all dependent libraries like jquery,angular,bootstrap etc. When I have node-integration=false, everything works fine and i am able to use application fine. When _node-integration=true, I see above error when application tries to load all the libraries using requirejs. it basically fails when requirejs.config is used in it’s config file (of requirejs). I have installed requirejs module locally in the project. I need node-integration=true because i want to use renderer and main process communication. Any help will be appreciated?

Io.js require vs require.js, round n

This is essentially a duplicate of this previous topic:

It appears to have an answer to your question too :grinning:

We like to unify similar discussions under one topic so that people don’t have to read a bunch of different threads to get the whole story. Please continue the discussion there. I’ll be closing this topic as duplicate.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.