Unable to install lame package in electron!

I am trying to decode an audiobuffer and the send it to the speaker package.
But I get an error running electron-rebuild on lame.

Both are node native packages but the speaker worst fine, so I dont know what it’s causing the problem.

Part of the error log:

make: Leaving directory '/home/edgarsilva/Projetos/yt-music-tray/node_modules/lame/build' gyp ERR! build error gyp ERR! stack Error:makefailed with exit code: 2 gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.onExit (/home/edgarsilva/Projetos/yt-music-tray/node_modules/node-gyp/lib/build.js:262:23) gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:198:13) gyp ERR! stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:248:12) gyp ERR! System Linux 5.0.0-21-generic gyp ERR! command "/usr/local/bin/node" "/home/edgarsilva/Projetos/yt-music-tray/node_modules/.bin/node-gyp" "rebuild" "--target=6.0.1" "--arch=x64" "--dist-url=https://electronjs.org/headers" "--build-from-source" gyp ERR! cwd /home/edgarsilva/Projetos/yt-music-tray/node_modules/lame gyp ERR! node -v v10.16.2 gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v4.0.0 gyp ERR! not ok

Lame
Speaker

If there is any code or output required let me know that I’ll edit this topic. (Sorry if I’m beeing dumb or seem kinda weird I’m very knew to electron, and nodejs in general)