Typo auto replace

Hello,
I am a fresh new user of Atom, as I was looking for a way to edit easily all my (sometimes rather long) markdown files in a git folder project.

I am French and I write novels, so I need to have some french typo in my markdown :

• a En Dash (U+2013) “–” followed by a No-break space (u+00A0) when beginning a new line of dialogs ;

• a Horizonal Ellipsis (U+2026) “…” instead of three dots ;

• a Left-pointing double angle quotation mark “«” (u+00AB) followed by a No-break space (u+00A0) when beginning dialogs.

• a Right-pointing double angle quotation mark “»” (u+00BB) followed by a No-break space (u+00A0) when closing dialogs

I have found a way to add shortkeys, ie for nbsp I have added in my init.coffee:

atom.commands.add 'atom-text-editor',
  'custom:insert-nbsp': ->
    atom.workspace.getActiveTextEditor()?.insertText(' ')

and then, in my keymap.cson :

'atom-workspace atom-text-editor':
  'shift-space': 'custom:insert-nbsp'

But I would like to have this replacements to be automatics, ie :

• when I am at the beginning of a line, if I type “-” It will replace it with En-Dash and nbsp ;
  • when I type " It will replace by an opening or closing « or » and the included nbsp.

If someone can show me how to do that, or if there is a plugin doing that, I would really appreciate.

There isn’t anything built-in to Atom and I haven’t seen an autocorrect package. There is a previous topic about this discussing how it could be implemented:

You may want to watch that topic for updates.

Thanks for your help, I will watch for this other thread.