Trouble Getting Code Signing Certs

Hello, first post here.

I’m building an electron app for a client, and the app has come to a point where it’s finished and we just need to get the dang thing signed.
I’m using https://www.electron.build/ for packaging and distributing the app. From what I’ve found, it seems like for signing a mac build I will need a Developer ID Application cert, but I’m having a lot of trouble finding out how to get one of these, I have a 3rd Party Application Developer Cert but it seems like this won’t do the job. I can’t seem to figure out how to export the right one from developer.apple.com, where I know it should be at.

Does anybody know how to get the correct cert for code signing through electron-builder? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was searching also the whole ATOM Forum here and everyone who has this Problem gets zero Help…Any reason why people asking abut CERTS get no Help here on ATOM Forum?

Because knowing how to navigate the bureaucratic requirements of the Apple Store is a niche area of knowledge and none of the threads have been seen by someone who knows how to solve the problem.

Do you know where i can buy an all in one cert? Apple/windows?

Is that a thing?

Yes, please give me some infos.

I can’t give you information I don’t have.

Thank you, for the info

The only way to get certificates for macOS development is by paying to be part of their developer program, pretty sure there’s no such thing as an “all in one certificate”

I was thinking the same, but then I saw some sites selling an All in One Cert I don’t know but I dont trust them…