Tree view keeps distorting

The tree view keeps distorting. Does anyone have any idea why?

Its supposed to be like

Have you followed the suggestions in the Debugging document? Also, could you give the following information?

• Which version of Atom are you using?
  • What OS and version are you running?
  • Can you reproduce the issue after completely exiting Atom and restarting using atom --safe?

I am using version 1.3.2

I have tried it on OSX and linux mint.

Using atom --safe gets rid of my package that i am building. The tree view is only becoming distorted when I am using the key bindings from my package in production. Sorry for the late reply.

Would appreciate some help as I dont know what to do.

regards

It would appear that you’re creating some sort of DOM or CSS that is causing the distortion. Can you share your package so that people could help figure out what is going wrong?

Yup…my package is https://github.com/arrayoutofbounds/sysj

It is called sysj on atom and can be installed.

There’s a lot of DOM manipulation in there and it is hard to just glance and see what could be causing it. Can you reduce things down to a smaller repro? Maybe narrow things down to just the chunk of code that adds something simple to the UI that causes the warping?

The code is just adding a modal panel which takes in input. I am not sure where something is warping it as the whole addition of a panel seems to be doing that.

I have a dialog.less file that has the css. Would that be causing it?

It could be, yes.

Thank you. I figured it out. It was the h1 tag that was causing problems because i used text-align = center. I had not used a div around it. Now i put a div around it and it works!! Thank you so much!