I am not happy with the default themes. I found some possible options on the web but I did not find any documentation on how to install new theme(s). So simply how do I install a new theme?
- Open the Settings View using Cmd+, on OS X or Ctrl+, on other platforms
- Click the “Install” tab on the left side of the Settings View
- Click the “Themes” button on the right of the input box
- Type a name or keyword to search for
- Click the “Install” button for anything that looks interesting
- Click the “Themes” tab on the left side of the Settings View
- Click the appropriate dropdown (UI or Syntax depending on the theme you installed) and select the new theme
Thanks. problem solved.