The settings are not turned on | Help me pls

Most places I’m doing the [google] translation first, sorry for the mistakes

My problem is that in the first picture, the setting in the first picture opens up the place you see in the second picture, the original classic settings do not open, I have erased the atom and uploaded it two or three times but it does not go all the appdata% I deleted all the files and everything is not help please

picture2: https://i.hizliresim.com/VM0o2R.png

Try closing Atom, changing the name of the .atom folder in your user folder, then opening Atom.

I have solved this problem, but I made a few mistakes when I completely deleted the file, so I guess the room did not work together with the angle and I deleted it and loaded the atom beta. And finally, what do you do to crack the atom?

I’m not sure what you mean here. Is there another word that you might choose instead of “crack”?

So I say the atom is slowly opening
And is waiting too long when saving large texts
What can I do to speed it up?

I solved this problem, but I made a few mistakes when I completely deleted the file, so it did not work with the room angle and wiped it out and loaded the atom beta. How can I build the original atom? Not Beta

The easiest way is to delete the AppData/Local/atom folder and then run the installer. You won’t lose any of your packages or settings.