TEX directives on LaTeXTools

It seems to me that they are not working. I have a .tex file in which the first line is:

%!TEX jobname = trig1

and it does have no effect whatsovere in the output, the console output is the following:

Platform: darwin; texpath: /Library/TeX/texbin:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/local/bin
Setting PATH = /Users/heberto/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.0/bin:/Users/heberto/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.0@global/bin:/Users/heberto/.rvm/rubies/ruby-2.4.0/bin:/Users/heberto/Library/Haskell/bin:/Users/heberto/anaconda/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/opt/X11/bin:/Library/TeX/texbin:/Users/heberto/.rvm/bin:/Library/TeX/texbin:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/local/bin:/Library/TeX/texbin:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/local/bin:/Library/TeX/texbin:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/local/bin:/Library/TeX/texbin:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/local/bin:/Library/TeX/texbin:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/local/bin:/Library/TeX/texbin:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/local/bin:/Library/TeX/texbin:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/local/bin
Processing file trigonometry.tex (trigonometry) in directory /Users/heberto/OffLine/Development/lua
latexmk builder
latexmk -cd -e -f -lualatex -interaction=nonstopmode -synctex=1 “trigonometry.tex”
Parsing /Users/heberto/OffLine/Development/lua/trigonometry.log
ERRORS:
WARNINGS:
Jumping to PDF…
Jump to 1,19
Using viewer default
Executing /Applications/Skim.app/Contents/SharedSupport/displayline -r -g 1 /Users/heberto/OffLine/Development/lua/trigonometry.pdf /Users/heberto/OffLine/Development/lua/trigonometry.tex
Linter
Severity Provider Description Line
trigonometry.tex0001:1(1, 22)
LFUTF-8LaTeX0 files

As you can see there is no mention at all of the jobname argument. I also tried

%!TEX options = --jobname

%!TEX options = -jobname

but it does not have any effect.

Could any one help me?