has anyone ever get this kind of problem?
You can open a window in dev mode
View -> Developer -> Open in Dev Mode... and right-click on the element in question to get the option to
Inspect Element. That will open the dev tools window, which will tell you about what style rules apply to the element.
it is caused by .icon class in atom-notification
check this out
the icon height 100% caused the strange notification.
when I disabled it, notification back to normal
how do I fix this?
I don’t know yet. That’s where these questions are going.
- Does this happen with success (green) and failure (red) notifications as well?
- Do you remember it happening after installing a specific package?
- Does it happen when you open Atom from the command line with
- it happens for all notifications.
- I don’t remember
- I cannot try it, dunno how to show the notification
I end up customize the css from themes options and it works well.
I cannot try it, dunno how to show the notification
If you run the following script in the developer tools console you can show a notification.
You can also try
in safe mode the glitch doesn’t happen