(SOLVED) Atom UI problem, stuck in web/mobile development

After not using Atom for a while, I decided to start it up. It started up as if I was programming for mobile devices. I’ve tried looking through the settings and no matter what I do it won’t go back to normal. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, but it doesn’t work. Anyone know what the problem is?

EDIT: I solved the problem. After uninstalling Atom, I deleted the.atom folder completely and reinstalled. After that it opening up like it used to.

Help pls, bug

Can you describe the symptoms in more detail? Are you talking about the dev inspector?

This is how it looks.

That’s the dev tools window. You can toggle it off with Alt+Ctrl+I or hit the X. If you want the dev tools displayed but not looking like a mobile device click on the blue icon on the top left side that looks like a cell phone

Alt+CTL+I doesn’t do anything… Also the only files that it lets me open are HTML and Javascript files. When I click the X the side panel goes away and I’m left with a white screen.

How did you install Atom? In any case, try deleting or renaming the ~/.atom directory, close all atom windows, and reinstall atom.