i’ve just published my first package. would you please help me setting up my environment?
i have my own package installed from the repository. if i want to edit, i do the following:
- apm uninstall minimap-titles
- git clone https://github.com/masavini/atom-minimap-titles my-package
- cd my-package
- apm link .
- apm install
- [edit and test the code in atom]
- git add -A .
- git commit
- apm publish … (major, minor, patch, etc.)
- apm uninstall
- cd …/ && rm -rf my-package/
- apm install minimap-titles
i’m pretty sure there must be a simplier way to do this, would you give me some suggestions?