Show Atom: Atom Editor w/ custom window decorations [POC]

Continuing the discussion w/ @bjmiller from When porting to Linux, please consider making custom window decorations in the style of a GTKHeaderbar:

Github’s Atom Editor with baked in custom window decorations & controls.
https://github.com/nikolowry/atom-csd

NOTICE: Proof of Concept, Menu hasn’t been ported. Keyboard warriors are strongly encouraged to try it out since all of Atom’s commands/tasks can be run via 'ctrl+shift+p || cmd+shift+p".

Also note, I was just hacking away at the source, I’d love to build this out as a package; but I haven’t investigated whether I can override the default BrowserWIndow options.

When porting to Linux, please consider making custom window decorations in the style of a GTKHeaderbar

This is pretty sweet. The direction GNOME has been going makes me want to revisit my Linux days.

Have you investigated putting tabs in the HeaderBar?

It’s a frameless window, everything you see is just styled markup. They are “pseudo headerbars”.

Because of that, you could make the “window frame/titlebar/tabs/headerbar” look however you please. I’m sure some creative people could design and implement some very nifty solutions.

GNOME DE/Arch is my daily driver so I wanted something that integrated looks-wise into the rest of my desktop.

That theme looks bitchin’ but I can’t find it (Ion Dark)?

@chapFantastic thanks, they are mine. I will upload them soon.