Script package error

Unable to run

python

Did you start Atom from the command line?

atom .

Is it in your PATH?

PATH: C:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\11.2.0\server\bin;E:\app\win10\product\12.1.0\dbhome_3\bin;E:\app\win10\product\12.1.0\dbhome_2\bin;E:\app\win10\product\12.1.0\dbhome_1\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Jav

i am getting this error while running python code through script package.i am able to run python through command prompt such as python --version.

0 Likes

I don’t see a Python folder in your PATH. Perhaps you could add one.

1 Like

No it is there but i am not mentioned it in question. One more thing i want to add is that i am able to run python from command prompt as well as from git bash.

0 Likes

Can you run python --version from a terminal inside Atom, such as the one created by termination?

1 Like

I have not installed terminal package.

0 Likes

Yes, he’s asking you to do so and report what the result is. It’s an easy way to see what environment is being picked up.

0 Likes

i am not able to install terminal_plus package.every time i tried to install it got failed.i don’t no why

0 Likes

it show an error
Compiler tools not found

Packages that depend on modules that contain C/C++ code will fail to install.

Read here for instructions on installing Python and Visual Studio.

Run apm install --check after installing to test compiling a native module.

0 Likes

even i am not able to install any packages from atom.

0 Likes

I specifically asked you to try termination because it doesn’t rely on you having the C++ build tools. If you want to use terminal-plus, the instructions on how to set up your computer for it are in its documentation.

What error do you get when trying to install a package that doesn’t use node-gyp?

0 Likes

can you please name any package that doesn’t use node-gyp.i am new in atom so i don’t know more about package.

0 Likes

I’ve mentioned termination twice.

1 Like

i am not able to install that.

0 Likes

What error do you get?

0 Likes