It seems the problem in this post was never solved. I’m having the same problem. I want text in the script console not to run off the right side (ie, to word wrap) and to be able to increase the height of the script console.
I’ve illustrated with an animated gif below in which I run the script (using cmd-I) and then when the script console below appears, I try to adjust the console window height, without success (I highlight text accidentally). Finally, I scroll right to demonstrate how much text is not word wrapping.
I’ve tried changing all of the following, quitting and restarting Atom between changes, and nothing has helped.
- installing terminal-plus (as advised in this discussion)
- Preferences–>Editor --> Soft Wrap
- Preferences–>Editor --> Soft Wrap at Preferred Line Length
- Preferences–>Editor --> Max Screen Line Length (can’t change from default 500)
- Preferences–>Editor --> Preferred Line length
- Atom–>Config…–> editor: