Redeemed invite on phone, can't download?

I clicked the invite link on my phone, and authorized with GitHub. I don’t see anywhere to download Atom when viewing the page on my phone.

I tried the login link from my laptop, but that doesn’t seem to be implemented yet.

So… how can I actually acquire Atom to try it?

Welcome to discuss.atom.io!

You have to request access to the beta on atom.io, which consists of entering your email.

I was sent an email invite from a GitHubber. I clicked the link on my phone, and authorized atom.io with my GitHub account. The atom.io page on my phone has no obvious download link

Using my laptop, I visited atom.io and tried the “Sign in” link at the bottom of the page. That just reveals a page that says “Soon”. Putting my email into the “Request a beta invite” box tells me that my email is already on the list.

The invite link in my Inbox no longer works because it’s been used.

So, basically, I can’t use Atom. Oh well.

If you authorized with your Github account, scroll to bottom of the page (atom.io) and click login. Login with the account you used to authorize. The “request beta” will be replaced by “download” button.

That way you can easily install atom on multiple machines.

I have the same problem (open beta invitation-> Authorized via github -> can’t download), but, for some reason, the “request beta” is still there and there’s no “download” button. I’ve tried everything (cache,cookies, logout/login…) but nothing changes.