I’m pleased to share the plugin we have written for Atom & Raygun.io.
How it works:
- Have an account with http://raygun.io that’s tracking your software errors
- Install the Atom plugin & set your API key
- Select the application you’re monitoring that you want the active error groups from
- A pane appears showing the top 20 distinct error groups
- Double clicking on the error group takes you to the file to make the fix
What’s still to be done:
- Pull more than 20 distinct errors
- There’s an issue in Atom at present where setting the line number to go to doesn’t seem to cause the editor to jump to that location. Hopefully not us just making a mistake!
I’d love to hear your feedback. Thanks!