Python path causing: INFO: Could not find files for the given pattern(s)

I changed the environment variable path for Python. Which is C:\Program Files (x86)\Python35-32 for me.

After doing so Atom will no longer load themes or packages. Installed or to install. It gives this error message:
INFO: Could not find files for the given pattern(s).
\Python35-32";;C:\Python2.7;C:\Python27;C:\Python3.4;C:\Python34;C:\Python3.5;C:\Python35;C:\Program Files (x86)\Python 2.7;C:\Program Files (x86)\Python 3.4;C:\Program Files (x86)\Python 3.5;C:\Program Files (x64)\Python 2.7;C:\Program Files (x64)\Python 3.4;C:\Program Files (x64)\Python 3.5;C:\Program Files\Python 2.7;C:\Program Files\Python 3.4;C:\Program Files\Python 3.5" was unexpected at this time.

I am guessing Atom doesn’t know where to find the Python executable now. Could you tell me where to change the path within Atom so that it can find the executable if this is the issue?

Edit: I set* the environment variable path. I didn’t change it.

It looks like the error message is giving you a list of places where it would expect to find Python. Your install path is one I’ve never seen before. You could try changing the name of the directory to Python3.5.

Atom doesn’t use Python so it doesn’t have a place to set the PATH for Python. I’m assuming that you have a community package that is trying to execute Python. Perhaps that community package has a means of configuring it? If you can tell us what package that is, we might be able to help you find the setting.