Pygame trouble loading files

No idea what the problem is but here is what I’ve got:
I get the error: OSError: unable to read font file '28DaysLater.ttf'
The problem I have, is when I run the exact thing in IDLE, it works fine. This is on a mac. Furthermore, I can run this on atom and IDLE on my windows computer too just fine. So I am confident I am running into a problem with atom but I don’t know what to do to fix it. I am using atom-python-run to run it, but also using this exact thing on my windows PC, so I think that it works fine.

One small difference that could possibly cause an issue, is in atom on my mac, I did have to change the command for atom-python-run to python3 as opposed to python. I don’t know if this could cause a difference but either way I seem to have a problem with file path.

Figured it out. Had to specify the path for some reason which is a bit annoying but I guess would be fine in the end.
Added:
path = os.path.abspath(file)
path = path[0:-10]
The -10 was simply to cut off the ‘Name.py’ at the end of the file path.

Based on your description, you probably have different project folders open on the different windows. Your current directory, for packages like atom-python-run, is generally always the same as the first project folder you have open. You should make sure to either specify your paths relative to that, use absolute paths, or use a package that gives you a more fine level of control, such as process-palette.