Project settings

I have a project on my local laptop from a while back and I’m just trying to figure out which account it belongs to. The settings will auto configure my downloads and packages on every download. It seems to be linked to my internal registry on my laptop and I need help to figure out which account it was and regain access.

Thank you

Please back up and provide more context. You have a laptop with multiple user accounts and you aren’t sure which one you used to create it? Can you check ownership permissions? It’s hard for us to recommend a course of action if we don’t even know what operating system you’re using.

The settings will auto configure my downloads and packages on every download.

Which settings? Is it a specific Atom setting? Is it a package? What does the automatic configuration accomplish?

It seems to be linked to my internal registry on my laptop

What makes it seem that way?

I need help to figure out which account it was and regain access.

You may require someone to sit down at your computer and take a look, especially if you don’t know what you’re looking for.

System was windows 7, upgrade to 8, than 10 home, than 10 enterprise for testing kurolink.com last year. Than downgrade to windows 10 professional. Full ssd wipes and a redownload of atom produces the same thing below as I used to dual boot Ubuntu as well. For awhile I setup an ftp service on tor but stopped it when accounts kept locking me out. Everything seems linked back to a hello world snap I created but more so is locked down with atom. The only thing I can find in atom is a bunch of uuids. Oh and I created a hackintosh last October as well.

Could you post a screenshot?