Pigments smaller dot's

Hi all
Well i’m new in coding and i start with Atom (great editor)
I install pigments and fallow this guy here

at 16:21 you can see the code what he use for make the dot’s smaller.
Now in my Atom say’s:

Starting from Atom v1.13.0, the contents of atom-text-editor elements are no longer encapsulated within a shadow DOM boundary. This means you should stop using :host and ::shadow pseudo-selectors, and prepend all your syntax selectors with syntax–. To prevent breakage with existing style sheets, Atom will automatically upgrade the following selectors:

atom-text-editor::shadow pigments-markers::shadow pigments-color-marker.dot, pigments-markers::shadow pigments-color-marker.dot, pigments-color-marker.dot => atom-text-editor.editor pigments-markers::shadow pigments-color-marker.syntax–dot, pigments-markers::shadow pigments-color-marker.dot, pigments-color-marker.dot
Automatic translation of selectors will be removed in a few release cycles to minimize startup time. Please, make sure to upgrade the above selectors as soon as possible.

how i must change my code there so it’s work?

thanks for you help

cheers Marcel

You probably just need to remove the ::shadow bits from the code you put in your styles.less.

Go to Config folder pigments > styles > pigments.less then cmd+f or ctrl+f type &.dot and change width and height from 1em to any you like, I prefer 0.7em.
Ps. restart atom to see effect.