Partially triggered multi-stroke keybindings disappear after releasing keys

While trying to e.g. fold the code at level 1 with ‘ctrl-k ctrl-1’ in Linux, it seems I need to hold the control key throughout all the keystrokes.
Normally, I would type ctrl-k with the left control key, release, and then press ctrl-1 with the right control key.
I can see the correct partial key-bindings being listed in the resolver while pressing ctrl-k and after releasing them.
However, when I press ctrl for the second time, the previous partially triggered key-bindings are cleared.

Is this the intended functionality or is there some way to change this?

Thanks!

This isn’t the way it behaves on Atom v0.177.0-7add4af on Mac OS X 10.10.2. I tried the following:

1. Cmd+K Cmd+1 without releasing the Cmd key in between
  2. Cmd+K Cmd+1 with releasing the Cmd key both times using the left Cmd key
  3. Cmd+K Cmd+1 with releasing the Cmd key using the left key for the first part of the combination and the right key for the second part

All three resulted in the exact same action. If that’s not the behavior you’re seeing, you should report a bug on the keybinding-resolver package. Please include the following information:

• Which version of Atom are you using?
  • What OS and version are you running?
  • Do you have the Shadow DOM feature enabled?
  • Do you have the Emmet package installed?
  • Can you reproduce the issue after completely exiting Atom and restarting using atom --safe?