Parser error

Hi!
Trying to launch Atom results in me seeing a browser with the dev tools open.
The following error can be found in the console:

Error at new Parser (C:\Users\jaspe\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.14.3\resources\app.asar\node_modules\less\lib\less\parser.js:333)
at LessCache.module.exports.LessCache.parseLess (C:\Users\jaspe\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.14.3\resources\app.asar\node_modules\less-cache\lib\less-ca…:255)
at LessCache.module.exports.LessCache.cssForFile (C:\Users\jaspe\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.14.3\resources\app.asar\node_modules\less-cache\lib\less-ca…:286)
at LessCache.module.exports.LessCache.readFileSync (C:\Users\jaspe\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.14.3\resources\app.asar\node_modules\less-cache\lib\less-ca…:274)
at LessCompileCache.module.exports.LessCompileCache.read (less-compile-cache.coffee:30)
    at ThemeManager.module.exports.ThemeManager.loadLessStylesheet (theme-manager.coffee:210)
at ThemeManager.module.exports.ThemeManager.loadStylesheet (theme-manager.coffee:192)
    at ThemeManager.module.exports.ThemeManager.requireStylesheet (theme-manager.coffee:129)
at ThemeManager.module.exports.ThemeManager.reloadBaseStylesheets (theme-manager.coffee:176)
    at ThemeManager.module.exports.ThemeManager.loadBaseStylesheets (theme-manager.coffee:173)
at new AtomEnvironment (atom-environment.coffee:211)
at module.exports (initialize-application-window.coffee:27)
at setupWindow (index.js:81)
at window.onload (index.js:41)

I’m running on Windows 10 Home N (64-bit. Yes, with the 64-bit executable of Atom)
Already tried uninstalling via control panel, removing %AppData%/Roaming/Atom and manually removing %AppData%/Local/Atom and reinstalling etc. However it’s still broken.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Maybe Atom stores stuff somewhere else besides the locations i’ve mentioned?

Fixed by deleting .atom in the user directory space.

Looks to me like there was a invalid syntax in your styles.less file. Yes, Atom should handle it better.

Thanks m9, finally i can code again!