Pane resizing keybindings don't work in Windows 8

The default keybindings for pane resizing introduced in 1.0.8 don’t seem to work for me on Windows 8.1. My Keybindings settings page lists them both, Ctrl-Alt-- and Ctrl-Alt-=. I’ve only got one custom keybinding in my keymap.cson, and it doesn’t conflict with either of the new keybindings.

Have you tried using the Keybinding Resolver (Cmd+. on OS X and Ctrl+. on other platforms)? It will show you what key Atom saw you press and the command that was triggered because of it.

@leedohm The Keybinding Resolver shows that Atom is properly receiving my keypresses and that they map properly to the pane:increase/decrease functions. Perhaps a community theme I’m using is interfering with them.

Possibly, can you reproduce the issue after completely exiting Atom and restarting using atom --safe?

Yes, the issue persists when running atom --safe.

Does the console show any error when using the keybindings?

Can you post a screenshot of the entire Keybinding Resolver pane when you use one of these keybindings? Here’s mine:

I’m sorry guys, but it seems to be working correctly now. I restarted into safe mode once more and now I’m able to resize the panes without or without safe mode.