Package upgrade problem

Quite often (always?) when I do apm upgrade I get this error. I get around it by uninstalling and re-installing the package but it is annoying …

Installing enhanced-package-list@0.4.0 to C:\Users\Administrator\.atom\packages
fs.js:612
  return binding.rmdir(pathModule._makeLong(path));
                 ^
Error: ENOTEMPTY, directory not empty 'C:\Users\Administrator\.atom\packages\enhanced-package-list'
    at Object.fs.rmdirSync (fs.js:612:18)
    at rmkidsSync (C:\Chocolatey\lib\Atom.0.124.0\tools\Atom\resources\app\apm\node_modules\atom-package-manager\node_modules\fs-p
lus\node_modules\rimraf\rimraf.js:247:11)
    at rmdirSync (C:\Chocolatey\lib\Atom.0.124.0\tools\Atom\resources\app\apm\node_modules\atom-package-manager\node_modules\fs-pl
us\node_modules\rimraf\rimraf.js:237:7)
    at fixWinEPERMSync (C:\Chocolatey\lib\Atom.0.124.0\tools\Atom\resources\app\apm\node_modules\atom-package-manager\node_modules
\fs-plus\node_modules\rimraf\rimraf.js:150:5)
    at Function.rimrafSync [as sync] (C:\Chocolatey\lib\Atom.0.124.0\tools\Atom\resources\app\apm\node_modules\atom-package-manage
r\node_modules\fs-plus\node_modules\rimraf\rimraf.js:216:26)
    at Object.fsPlus.removeSync (C:\Chocolatey\lib\Atom.0.124.0\tools\Atom\resources\app\apm\node_modules\atom-package-manager\nod
e_modules\fs-plus\lib\fs-plus.js:224:21)
    at Object.fsAdditions.cp (C:\Chocolatey\lib\Atom.0.124.0\tools\Atom\resources\app\apm\node_modules\atom-package-manager\lib\fs
.js:32:10)
    at C:\Chocolatey\lib\Atom.0.124.0\tools\Atom\resources\app\apm\node_modules\atom-package-manager\lib\install.js:165:29
    at fn (C:\Chocolatey\lib\Atom.0.124.0\tools\Atom\resources\app\apm\node_modules\atom-package-manager\node_modules\async\lib\as
ync.js:582:34)
    at Object._onImmediate (C:\Chocolatey\lib\Atom.0.124.0\tools\Atom\resources\app\apm\node_modules\atom-package-manager\node_mod
ules\async\lib\async.js:498:34)

Issue when installing a package

I found out that Atom was locking something in the folder even though I only had a different folder open. I will chase this down further.

Actually Atom should never lock anything, right?

Problem with package upgrade on windows

It was the stylesheets folder that was locked. C:\Users\Administrator\.atom\packages\enhanced-package-list\stylesheets. When I closed atom and reopened it the problem went away. I know I haven’t brought up that package in a long time so I am stuck at this point.