i’ve searched and haven’t found any other posts that explain a fix, have found multiple reports on it though. Sincere apologies if there happens to be a thread that does have a full “how to fix”. This is on a Mac btw.
My package list is not showing all my packages that are installed. But they all are loaded and working fine from the command pallette. When I run “atom --safe” in the terminal they all show up fine.
How can I debug this assuming it is a bad installed package? that is the only thread I’ve seen with a solution and the packages they have reported causing conflicts aren’t installed.
Things I’ve tried:
- disabled packages with long load times reported by Time Cop
- disabled just about every package I installed myself
- uninstalled all themes I’ve installed
- ran Atom Specs, no errors
- ran Package Specs, no errors
I’m kind of green to Atom and the full environment, but I get most of it, so this is throwing me for a loop.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.