Package "Installing failed", contradicting results

Today I am on trying out Atom. Installation of packages makes the big part of these efforts.
I use Atom GUI (Settings) to install/remove/disable/enable packages.

I am forced to notice for remarkable number of packages the installation fails with message “Installing package-name@version failed”
Whole message reads
Installing “project-folder@1.5.0” failed.Hide output…
C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.40.1\resources\app\apm\node_modules\temp\node_modules\rimraf\rimraf.js:218
throw er
^

Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked, unlink ‘C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\apm-install-dir-119728-10164-1v85je8.9khf’
at Object.fs.unlinkSync (fs.js:1047:3)
at rimrafSync (C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.40.1\resources\app\apm\node_modules\temp\node_modules\rimraf\rimraf.js:211:13)
at cleanupDirsSync (C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.40.1\resources\app\apm\node_modules\temp\lib\temp.js:143:5)
at process.cleanupSync (C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.40.1\resources\app\apm\node_modules\temp\lib\temp.js:196:19)
at process.emit (events.js:187:15)

Possibly this type of error came out on lot of my failed package installations today.
However if to look onto list of packages in GUI (filtered Install list from which I started package installation) for addressed package two buttons are presented Uninstall and Disable - somehow Atom sees installation to had completed.

How to handle this ?

Any idea how to deal with situation described: error on package installation - however in end-effect package appears to be installed (according to Settings Packages)

I don’t know why it failed, but the error occurred when apm was trying to clean up a temporary folder. By the time it happened, the package had already been copied into the packages folder.

There is no real problem (besides it failing for some reason). You may find a leftover folder C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\apm-install-dir-119728-10164-1v85je8.9khf though, which can be deleted.