Orthographic and gramatical corrector

Hi all,

Am a new user of Atom. I juts installed it and I think it’s great. However there is something that I don’t find in it. I used to code websites on gedit and when I wrote a text

Hello World

for example. I used to get a correction of the language (French) spelling inside the “

” and in all the texts that I wrote. Now I don’t know if I just don’t know how to have that feature in atom or if it’s not existent.

Any idea?

To let you know I am running it in Linux Mageia and I want to write website in French without the humiliating visible small mistakes in my websites.

Correction: "

Hello World

" and "inside the

"

Damn the “p” in the brackets of HTML disappears when posted. So to get close to it:

Correction: “>p> Hello World >p>” and “inside the >p>”

Yes, this forum supports markdown, which itself supports HTML. To give inline code, use `code here` (note the backticks), and for a code block use

```
Code here
```

Thank you!

So to re ask my question with a correct text:

Hi all,

Am a new user of Atom. I juts installed it and I think it’s great. However there is something that I don’t find in it. I used to code websites on gedit and when I wrote a text:

<p> Hello World </p>

for example. I used to get a correction of the language (French) spelling inside the <p> and in all the texts that I wrote. Now I don’t know if I just don’t know how to have that feature in atom or if it’s not existent.

Any idea?

To let you know I am running it in Linux Mageia and I want to write website in French without the humiliating visible small mistakes in my websites.