(node) warning: possible EventEmitter memory leak detected

Im getting this error in the dev console of atom:

(node) warning: possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 data listeners added. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limit

Does it come with a stack trace? Or a filename?

And does it also happen when you run Atom with atom --safe?

that was a problem i don’t see any trace for try to know who is creating this issue i don’t if this is a package problem or a atom problem

Ok think i found the problem, the package spell checker is giving this when i try to commit some amount of files or something like that with the git-plus package. im trying to find the way to reproduce

I’m also getting this today. And I don’t have the git-plus package installed.

index.js:52 Window load time: 1992ms

events.js:232 (node) warning: possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 data listeners added. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limit.
events.js:232 addListener
_stream_readable.js:655 Readable.on
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/src/task.js:85 module.exports.Task.handleEvents
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/src/task.js:99 module.exports.Task.start
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/spell-che…:31 module.exports.SpellCheckTask.start
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/spell-che…:104 module.exports.SpellCheckView.updateMisspellings
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/spell-che…:68 (anonymous function)
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/event-kit…:82 module.exports.Emitter.emit
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/text-buff…:1111 (anonymous function)

events.js:236 console.trace()
events.js:236 addListener
_stream_readable.js:655 Readable.on
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/src/task.js:85 module.exports.Task.handleEvents
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/src/task.js:99 module.exports.Task.start
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/spell-che…:31 module.exports.SpellCheckTask.start
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/spell-che…:104 module.exports.SpellCheckView.updateMisspellings
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/spell-che…:68 (anonymous function)
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/event-kit…:82 module.exports.Emitter.emit
Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/text-buff…:1111 (anonymous function)

Actually i think this issue is trigger by the spellchecker package. I disabled this package and until now i don’t get this issue again.