No such Extension Folder, move item on your PATH ( 'emmet', 'gjslint' )

Thank you in advance for helping with an extremely novice question:

• I un-installed ‘jslint’ and ‘jshint’. Now, when I reinstalled, I receive 2 error messages… one for ‘emmet’, the other ‘gjslint’
  • These are the 2 errors showing up in the console (linter is not working):

1.)
Emmet: no such extension folder: /Users/***/emmet

loadExtensions @ /Users/***/.atom/packages/emmet/lib/emmet.coffee:156

*** What I can find:**

• the current file path for emmet is: ’ /Users/***/.atom/packages/emmet ’

2.)
[Linter] Error running ‘gjslint’ Error: Failed to spawn command ‘gjslint’ . Make sure ‘gjslint’ is installed and on your PATH

at /Users/***/.atom/packages/linter-gjslint/node_modules/atom-linter/lib/helpers.js:130

at run (/Users/***/.atom/packages/git-plus/node_modules/core-js/modules/es6.promise.js:75)

at /Users/***/.atom/packages/git-plus/node_modules/core-js/modules/es6.promise.js:92

at flush (/Users/***/.atom/packages/git-plus/node_modules/core-js/modules/_microtask.js:18) at process._tickCallback(internal/process/next_tick.js:61)

(anonymous) @ /Users/***/.atom/packages/linter/lib/linter-registry.js:154

*** What I can find:**

• the current file PATH for ‘gjslint’ is: /Users/***/.atom/packages/linter-gjslint

How would I change the PATH? I guess I really would like to understand what happened to the paths after a simple uninstall. All packages were working before the ‘jshint’ and ‘jslint’ uninstalls. Every other package seems to be running smooth. Thank you, I have burned away the daylight!!