Newbie Questions for editor

Hi,
i am using komodo, but i am not happy with it. So i try Atom, but it seems i need some help, please.

1. I tried the themes, but none of them gives my a clear and sharp picture like komodo does. Everthing looks smeared and unsharp to me compared.

2. Can i have two panes for places? I program addons and it is needed to jump between different locations, opening files, compare code. Till now i have komodo to program and sublime text to watch code of the main program where i have to find classes for example.

3. I really need the color like used, so i need ti make an own template? Or is there maybe a “komodo” one? Thank you.

Mind posting screenshots so that we can compare?

Can i have two panes for places? I program addons and it is needed to jump between different locations, opening files, compare code. Till now i have komodo to program and sublime text to watch code of the main program where i have to find classes for example.

Yes, you can have two files open side-by-side.

I really need the color like used, so i need ti make an own template? Or is there maybe a “komodo” one? Thank you.

If it’s just one color, you might be able to find a theme that’s close enough and tweak it with a line or two in your personal styles.less file. If it’s a bunch of colors, you might want to look into developing your own theme.