NetBeans feature packages

I am looking for packages with some of the features of netbeans. Here is a specific list:

• continuous compiling and error checking
  • suggestions. Stuff where you would hit Alt+Enter and it would import something that needs to be imported or make a javadoc or something.
  • when you click on a variable, it highlights it and everywhere else it is mentioned
  • when you Ctrl+Click a variable it takes you to its declaration
  • being able to open the file location (really, I just want to be able to copy the path)

Check out linter. It doesn’t do much on its own, but rather provides a framework to display the results of individual linter providers; you’ll need to download individual packages for each language you want to lint.

suggestions. Stuff where you would hit Alt+Enter and it would import something that needs to be imported or make a javadoc or something.

I don’t use Netbeans, so I have no idea what alt-enter does. Your second sentence is rather vague. Do you mean autocomplete suggestions? Because Atom does that out of the box. It doesn’t have full support for all languages or frameworks, so you can download packages to extend it.

when you click on a variable, it highlights it and everywhere else it is mentioned

Check out selection-highlight.

when you Ctrl+Click a variable it takes you to its declaration

hyperclick provides this. Same circumstances as linter. You might have to reorganize some keybindings. ctrl-lmb by default is the instruction to add another cursor or selection without removing previous ones, and is very useful for typing in multiple places at once (like if you need to add the same string in five different places).

being able to open the file location (really, I just want to be able to copy the path)

Look at path-copy.