Need Help Finding a Package (indent vertical lines that collapses)


Hi, in the photo below is indents vertical lines and a downward arrow when mouse hovers, could anyone tell me which package this is, thankyou.


Do you mean settings > Show Indent Guide?


The downward pointing arrows in the gutter are for code folding: