Need 'extensions/packages/plugins' ranked by highest rated to lowest so we all can see what atom can do

i need a note-taking solution & many things out there have too many limits

i need ‘extensions/packages/plugins’ ranked by highest rated to lowest so i can see the best things atom can do, pretty much what is needed

i could map out & outline the ideal note-taking solution, but it’s just better if someone just has the relevant experienced on this specific topic

anyway, i need ‘extensions/packages/plugins’ ranked by highest rated to lowest so i can see the best things atom can do, pretty much what is needed

I think to have the option to sort the packages by stars or downloads is a good idea

not only is it a good idea, but it’s going to be more necessary as atom or anything gets more popular

• there’s going to be more bad ‘extensions/packages/plugins’, and they’ll become increasingly harder to find

• this is the case with everything else in this universe, extensions included

• this is one of the most obvious things learned about life: signals, good signals, ratings (with everything learned in humanity thus far about how good ratings are done) are needed