Misaka error

I have tried installing Miska using pip install misaka. I get the following errors:

• failed building wheel for misaka

• Command ““C:\Users\Kyle Russell\Anaconda3\envs\myCloneEnv\python.exe” -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=‘C:\Users\KYLERU~1\
    AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-97wl1iey\misaka\setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’,
    ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record C:\Users\KYLERU~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-record-5fmn0a0g\install
    -record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile” failed with error code 1 in C:\Users\KYLERU~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-
    97wl1iey\misaka\

If i check what is installed in my current virtual env, I have the following:
Package Version

certifi 2018.10.15
cffi 1.11.5
Django 2.1.2
django-bootstrap3 11.0.0
django-bootstrap4 0.0.7
django-braces 1.13.0
pip 18.1
pycparser 2.19
pytz 2018.7
setuptools 40.6.2
wheel 0.32.3
wincertstore 0.2

I am very new to python and still finding my way around. I am using Window 10 64 bit OS, Python 3,7 and Django 2.1.0

Hi @KyleR1988 :wave:

This is the Atom forum, for the text editor and it’s underlying framework Electron. While we sometimes get asked and answer questions not strictly related to these things, your question seems entirely Python related.

As such, you’d probably have better luck and support finding a dedicated Python forum, rather than the off chance someone here knows what the problem is.

Noted! I didn’t think of that

Going to go ahead and close since this isn’t Atom related.