I am trying to develop a feature for existing package called Ask-Stack-Atom
The issue, is I change the label in cson, but cmd+shift+p shows still old label… Can anyone suggest what is going wrong?
Here are the steps I did:
- Make sure I do not have module installed already.
- git clone ask-stack-atom to ~/Projects/
- apm link --dev while being inside of ~/Projects/Ask-Stack-Atom. It sucessfully created symlink in ~/.atom/dev/packages/ask-stack
- Open atom using “atom --dev” command while being in ~/.atom/dev/packages/ask-stack
- Edit ask-stack.cson. Change
'label': 'Ask Stack'to
'label': 'Ask Me'.
- Call Window reload / Dev Reload All / Cmd + Q.
- The label is changed in Menu, but in Cmd + Shift + P it still stays Ask Stack instead of Ask Me.