Mas build rejected. Cant figure out why

Hopefully someone can help me get over this last hurdle. I submitted my electron app to the mac store and got rejected with this -

Your application accesses the following location(s):

'~/Downloads/.##########.com.IanMacLean.AppName.CoJcAg'
'~/Downloads/.##########.com.IanMacLean.AppName.2hdXnG'

The majority of developers encountering this issue are opening files in Read/Write mode instead of Read-Only mode, in which case it should be changed to Read-Only.

Other common reasons for this issue include:

- creating or writing files in the above location(s), which are not valid locations for files to be written as stated in documentation.

- writing to the above location(s) without using a valid app-id as a container for the written files.

I replaced personal info. The problem is, im not sure why my app is accessing that location. The way my app takes a image or multiple images the user supplys, makes some changes to it then zips those images and presents a download dialog to save them. I am using just the HTML5 API to open the image and jszip library to zip the file. Im not sure if its jszip that is making a temp zip there then serving it to the user or what. Maybe I have my entitlements wrong? This is what im using -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
  <dict>
    <key>com.apple.security.app-sandbox</key>
    <true/>
   <key>com.apple.security.files.user-selected.read-write</key>
   <true/>
   <key>com.apple.security.files.downloads.read-write</key>
   <true/>
  </dict>
</plist>

Any incite would be helpful. Thanks