Linter flake 8 and misc. atom problems unresolved. (Noob)

I can not seem to be able to run any code with script and I have a whole Load of unresolved error codes. It’s seems I fix one and another error starts.
Would it be better to just uninstall atom and reinstall everything
over again?

"Could not solve kite

This is one problem, and many answers have been provided for it on this very forum. If you have tried to follow a certain piece of documentation or forum advice, please share that with us so that we can get a better idea of your situation and whether you have a similar or different issue to the ones that have been asked about in the past.

I have a whole Load of unresolved error codes.

For the one you’ve shared, the Kite installer is looking for a file called .gitconfig in your user folder. You don’t have one, so it’s returning an error. You might be able to get by with creating a file like that and leaving it blank (Windows Explorer won’t let you name a file .anything, but Atom will).

Would it be better to just uninstall atom and reinstall everything
over again?

Uninstalling Atom would not remove your packages and settings, so you would have the same set of issues when you installed the new version. It would be best to make a well-organized list of your issues and share here what you’re doing along with package names and screenshots.

I see that you took a picture of your screen; in the future, it may be easier for you to use a piece of software designed for quick and easy screenshotting. I use ShareX, which is open-source, unobtrusive, and for Windows.