I don’t know if anyone else is seeing this but snippets don’t seem to work in split right, down or up panels. The problem exists in Atom 1.9.6 and Atom 1.1.0-beta-7 for OSX (10.11.6 - El Capitan).
I can’t reproduce that using Atom v1.9.9 on Mac OS X 10.11.6. Here’s what I tried:
- Launch Atom in my local atom repository
- Use Cmd+T to open
- Use Cmd+K Right to open a pane to the right with
- Use Cmd+N to create a new file
- Use Cmd+S to save the file under the name
kfand wait a fraction of a second for autocomplete to show up
- Press Tab to expand the snippet
Expected and Actual: Autocomplete shows up as normal and the snippet expands
Can you give some more information as to what you did, what you saw happen and what you expected to happen instead?
Here’s what I’m doing.
- Pick a JS source file in the tree and open it.
- Right click an associated JS test file in the tree and use Split Right in the context menu.
- Enter the prefix for a JS snippet in the left pane. For example, I have a snippet for a console log. It works in the left pane.
- Enter the prefix for the same snippet in the right pane. It does not work.
I tried using
cmd-K-> but with no difference.